Sunday, December 31, 2006

I would like to welcome you to FinancePuzzle.com

Hi, my name is Elias and I am the editor of FinancePuzzle blog. This blog is dedicated to capturing my financial thoughts as I progress towards my personal goals and hopefully help my readers along the way. Blog postings will include many areas of finance from basic money saving tips to advanced trading ideas and anything else finance related.

I will be tracking my blog postings through the use of a few FinancePuzzle.com portfolios:

Portfolio #1: Personal Finance Account is a real money account that I use to capture any savings I accumulate from my published blog ideas.

Portfolio #2: Trading Ideas is a portfolio that tracks my paper trading ideas that are published.

I hope you enjoy FinancePuzzle.com and feel free to comment on any post. Email me if you have any questions or ideas.

Disclaimer: The content contained in this blog represents the opinions of FinancePuzzle.com. FinancePuzzle.com may hold either long or short positions in the securities discussed in this blog. This commentary in no way constitutes investment advice. It is intended solely for the entertainment of the reader. Be sure to consult an investment professional before acting on any information that is contained in this blog. FinancePuzzle.com is a blog from a personal investor with no certification/licensing to provide investment advice. FinancePuzzle.com's past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.


Seeking Alpha Certified

No comments: