Saturday, August 04, 2007

Introduction of FinancePuzzle.com

Readers, I would like to introduce some changes to my blog.

When I started ET Stock Ideas on Blogger.com during October of 2006, my initial goal was to start providing my personal investment philosophy and research to the investment community on a free blogging platform. During the last 10 months or so, I have received several positive comments regarding my content and insights, supporting my decision to take the next step with my blog.

I am changing the name of my blog, ETStockIdeas to:

FinancePuzzle.com
Connecting the pieces together...

With FinancePuzzle.com, I will expand my posting to include topics across the personal finance spectrum: Personal Finance, Investing, Retirement, etc...

All of my postings can now be found on www.FinancePuzzle.com.

For anyone who has created a link, please update your links.

Thank You,
Elias
Editor of FinancePuzzle.com

No comments: