Saturday, October 13, 2007

Personal Finance Tip: Cable company savings

This personal finance money tip on Cable company savings was inspired by the posting at mymoneyblog.com

After reading mymoneyblog.com, I thought this was a great opportunity for me to shrink down my current cable bill. I was able to execute this savings in a relatively quick time.

Here are my suggestions on what to do:

1. Research what the current competitive offers are
2. Call your cable company and ask for the account management department
3. Highlight how long you have been a customer and positive account standing
4. Note the current competitor offerings and ask if there are available savings that can be applied to your account.

I was able to save approximately $40 per month for the next 12 months. I will deposit my monthly savings into my personal finance tracking portfolio.

Thank You Mymoneyblog.com for the great advice.

No comments: