Sunday, January 13, 2008

Personal Finance Tip: Coupon Savings

Don't overlook the power of coupons....I was sitting in the book store the other day and reading a few money saving tips from some of the latest money saving books. The majority of the books included at least a few pages or so dedicated to coupons. After thinking through some of my recent purchases, these savings can really add up.

It doesn't take that long to find savings in every deal and I am not just referring to clipping grocery coupons out of the Sunday paper, it is also about using the coupons you get in the mail and online codes.

My coupon savings in the last few weeks total $32.10 from 4 retailers, some of the savings coming from the doubling of manufacturer's coupons at the grocery store. I will deposit these savings in my blog account and will continue to clip those coupons.

In the future, I am going to try and call some customer service lines of the products I use often to see if they will send you some coupons in the mail. Also, I have been trying to research some websites that provide online coupons, but I can't seem to get through all of them...Can anyone refer some of the better websites?

1 comment:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FIVE DOLLARS said...

Really great tips thanks.