Thursday, February 14, 2008

Duh!.....Rookie Mistake

As a follow-up to my last post for purchasing Turbo Tax Premier 2007 on Ebay, I realized that I made a rookie mistake. I actually had bids on two on-going Ebay auctions for the software and ended up winning both. I was so excited to capture the savings on the software that I failed to go back and delete my previous bid on a seperate listing.....

And no, I am normally not that bad when it comes to purchasing items online. In the last few weeks, I have been unsuccessful in winning any auctions for this software, always losing at the last moment. That is why I was submitting bids on multiple listings, hoping to win one.....

So with that said, I would rather just sell the extra copy of software to one of my readers at a discounted price, including shipping....So here is the deal if you are interested...

To the first person that sends me an email stating that they would like to purchase my extra copy, they will have 2 days to submit a paypal payment to etstockideas@gmail.com for the amount of $45, I will send you one newly sealed version of Turbo Tax Premier 2007. I will not charge you any shipping, $45 is the total price...

If I don't receive any interest by the end of Feb 2008, I will list this software on Ebay...

No comments: